ABIM Board Certified
Gastroenterology Subspecialty: ABIM Board Certified
ABIM Board Re-certification 2018.
Maintenance of Certification-Participating.
Advanced Therapeutic and Interventional Endoscopy (Third-tier Advanced Fellowship Trained).
- Post-Fellowship Apprenticeship: Image-enhanced endoscopy, Advanced endoscopic resection techniques -Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR) and endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) Division of Research and Development for Minimally Invasive Treatment, Cancer Center, School of Medicine, Keio University Tokyo Japan and National Cancer Center Hospital (NCCH) Tokyo, Japan. Interventional EUS; Tokyo Medical University Hospital, Tokyo, Japan.
- Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship: Advanced Therapeutic/Interventional Endoscopy, Medical University of South Carolina- Digestive Disease Center.
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology (Digestive Diseases), Yale University School of Medicine, Yale New-Haven Hospital.
- Residency: Brown University Program in Internal Medicine.
- Internship: Brown University Program in Internal Medicine.
- Medical School: University of Guyana School of Medicine.